PLASTIC SURGEON IN MUMBAI- DR. VINOD VIJ
Dr. Vinod Vij, an eminent and renowned plastic surgeon in mumbai, is an alumni of the GS medical college and KEM medical college in Mumbai. He has trained Dr. Nazim Cerky, an eminent Plastic surgeon in Turkey, for rhinoplasty. He has undergone extensive training for body contouring and breast surgeries (augmentation and reduction) in the USA and specializes in hair transplant techniques from France. He has invented his own procedure in hair transplant for close packing called Mumbai implanter. Presently practicing at Apollo Hospital Navi Mumbai, he has set up state-of-the-art clinics for Hair transplants and skin and body procedures in these hospitals.
Choose a Treatment
PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
With his extensive training and experience of 26 years, Dr Vij carries out procedures of plastic surgery in mumbai at a cost more affordable than most countries worldwide. He works on patients for procedures like facelifts, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, body contouring post weight loss, liposuction, breast surgeries, and hair transplant with effortless ease and precision that compliments the beauty of his patients.
Many procedures like Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo removal, Facial Rejuvenation, etc., are done in the Laser Clinic with excellent results. Clients include men and women, both young and old.
Cleft-lip and Palate and other Cranio-facial surgeries are some of the other varieties of surgeries performed by Dr. Vij with equal ease and comparable results.
All the Cosmetic procedures, as well as Conventional Plastic Surgery, are performed here with élan and grace. Dr. Vij treats fractures of the maxilla and mandible with the technique of plating. Though he performs conventional plastic surgery, his passion remains Microsurgery – Re-implantation of fingers and hand, and to date, he has many successful cases to his credit. This puts him on the list of some of the best plastic surgeons in mumbai.
Fresher, younger looking skin at Clinique Aesthetica
Noticed wrinkles appearing on the forehead or at the corners of the eyes?
Breast augmentation plastic surgery that can give you the breast size and shape…
Liposuction is defined as the removal of fat from deposits beneath….
Plastic surgery procedures, popular by demand and therefore in service at Dr. Vinod Vij’s practice, in addition to many more include:
Several plastic surgery procedures can be performed on the breasts, including:
Breast augmentation: This procedure involves using breast implants to increase the breasts’ size or restore volume lost due to pregnancy, weight loss, or aging.
Breast lift: This procedure involves the removal of excess skin and repositioning the breasts to a higher, more youthful position on the chest. It is often performed in conjunction with breast augmentation to achieve a fuller and more youthful appearance.
Breast reduction: This procedure involves the removal of excess breast tissue, fat, and skin to reduce the size of the breasts and alleviate discomfort or physical limitations caused by large breasts.
Breast reconstruction: This procedure is performed following a mastectomy (surgical removal of the breast) and involves rebuilding the breast using a combination of surgery, skin flaps, and breast implants.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS?
Why choose Dr. Vinod Vij for Plastic Surgery?
When choosing a plastic surgeon, it is vital to consider the following criteria:
- Board certification: Make sure the surgeon is board certified by the Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Vij is an Alumni of KEM medical college.
- Experience: Choose a surgeon with extensive experience performing the specific procedure you are interested in. Look for a surgeon with a high volume of successful procedures and a track record of producing natural-looking results. Dr. Vij has worked with thousands of patients in his 26 yrs of experience and left a positive impact on their lives. You will not only find him to be the best plastic surgeon in mumbai but also find a friend in him.
- Training: Look for a surgeon who has received advanced training in plastic surgery, either through a fellowship program or additional schooling. Dr. Vij has trained Dr. Nazim Cerky, an eminent Plastic surgeon in Turkey, for rhinoplasty. He has undergone extensive training for body contouring and breast surgeries (augmentation and reduction) in the USA and specializes in hair transplant techniques from France.
- Communication: Choose a surgeon who listens to your goals and concerns and takes the time to fully explain the procedure, potential risks and complications, and post-operative care. You will not find a surgeon better than Dr. Vinod to handhold you from consultation to recovery every step of the way.
- Patient reviews: Look for a surgeon with positive patient reviews and testimonials.
- Facility: Make sure the surgeon operates in a fully accredited facility, which ensures that it meets specific standards for safety and quality. Apollo Hospital and Fortis hospital are both accredited hospitals. His setup is state of the art with all modern equipments and follows hygiene standards. His team is as competitive as him to deliver the best results.
Facts you need to know ahead
The Rewards of Clinique Asthetica
Endermologie body contouring
Breast Augmentation/ Liposuction
Cheek / Face Lift / Lip Lift
Hair Transplant & Surgery
1. What is plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is a medical specialty that involves the repair, reconstruction, or replacement of physical defects of form or function involving the skin, musculoskeletal system, craniomaxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, and external genitalia.
2. What are the different types of plastic surgery?
There are many kinds of plastic surgery, including cosmetic surgery (procedures to improve the appearance of the face or body), reconstructive surgery (procedures to correct functional impairments caused by congenital abnormalities, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease), and hand surgery (procedures to treat conditions and injuries of the hand and upper extremity).
3. Who is a good candidate for plastic surgery?
Good candidates for plastic surgery are generally in good physical and mental health, have realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure, and have a positive outlook. It is important to consult a plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for a specific procedure.
4. What should I expect during a consultation with a plastic surgeon?
During a consultation with a plastic surgeon, you should expect to discuss your goals and expectations for the procedure, your medical history and current health, and any potential risks and complications of the procedure. The surgeon should also discuss the steps involved in the procedure, the type of anesthesia used, and the expected recovery time.
5. How can I prepare for plastic surgery?
To prepare for plastic surgery, you should follow the instructions provided by your surgeon, such as stopping certain medications or avoiding certain activities. You should also arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure and to stay with you for the first 24-48 hours to assist as needed.